Thank you for your interest in carrying Wicked Soaps Co. To make sure our relationship with retailers remains mutually beneficial, we ask stockists to agree to our terms and conditions before opening a wholesale account.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not charge sales tax or other additional processing fees.
- Payment is made at the time of ordering.
- For orders of $2,500 or more, we accept a 50% deposit at the time of ordering with the remaining amount due before the order ships.*
- We do not currently accept net payment terms.
*Applicable on direct wholesale orders, only. Not applicable on orders placed through our Handshake shop.
- Our wholesale order minimum is $200.00 plus shipping for initial and subsequent wholesale orders.
- All wholesales orders require a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of at least 4 units per product.
Testers and Samples
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit for customer testing and sampling.
- Wholesale Sample Program: If you would like to try our products before ordering wholesale, we offer a Wholesale Sample Program. How it works:
- Email us with an order with a list of products you would like to try at email@example.com and we will invoice you via PayPal and ship your order out within 7 business days.
- Once you receive your samples, choose the product(s) you would like to order at wholesale.
- Place your wholesale order with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via Faire, or via Handshake.
- Receive an invoice credit (or invoice refund for orders placed through Faire or Handshake) for the wholesale price of any sample items you decide to order in bulk. Example — if you purchase a Full Body Oil (retail price of $36) to sample and decide to order it in bulk, you will receive an invoice credit/refund for $18.
- *Important* -- Please note that sample products are full size items and will be charged at full price. Please limit your sample order to a quantity of one per item. Sample products ordered do not count toward our wholesale MOQ.
- Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS from Holland, Michigan.
- Local pick-up is available upon request.
- For direct wholesale orders, shipping charges will be calculated once the order is prepared for shipment and a separate invoice for shipping charges will be emailed to you.
- For Handshake orders, shipping charges will be applied and paid upfront with your order.
- Our products may be sold in your brick & mortar shop, gift or subscription boxes, and on your eCommerce site.
- Our products may not be sold on third party sites such as Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.
- We list an MSRP in our Wholesale Catalog, but you may set your own prices as the retailer.
- We are happy to provide stockists with product photos to be used on websites or social media pages -- email us at email@example.com to request photos.
- Please tag or mention us on when using our photos on social media.
Returns and Refunds
- Due to the nature of our items, we do not accept returns.
- If your product arrives damaged, please contact us with photos of the damaged items within 48 hours of receiving the order and we will refund the damaged product or make arrangements to have it shipped back to us for an exchange.
- Lead time may vary from 7-14 business days depending on order size, product availability, and our production schedule.
- Please note -- Due to the time it takes to cure, soaps require a 4-6 week turnaround time if not currently in stock.
- Orders may be revised or canceled within 48 hours from the time they are placed.
- Any order cancellations after 48 hours are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We cannot cancel any order once it has shipped.
Drop Shipment, Private Label, and Consignment
- We do not offer drop shipment, private label or consignment at this time.
Handmade Nature of our Items
- SUMMER SHIPPING DISCLAIMER - Please note that many of our products, especially our whipped scrubs, are made with oils and butters that will melt in high temperatures - please keep this in mind when ordering. We do our best to carefully package items but have no control over the order once it leaves our studio, as packages can be subject to high temps during shipping and transit: hot shipping trucks, warehouses, porches in direct sunlight, etc. Because of this, we cannot not offer refunds for melted whipped scrubs that are shipped in the summer months. Please make sure your order is shipped to an address where it will be collected in a timely manner and not be left outside in the sun or hot weather. While melting has no effect on the efficacy and benefits of the product, it can cause the whipped scrub to “deflate” and the jar to appear partially full.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients in our products, there may be slight color and scent variations from batch to batch and product colors may fade over time. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product.
Once you've read and agreed to the above terms and conditions, please submit your application for a wholesale account.