Thank you for your interest in carrying Wicked Soaps Co. To make sure our relationship with retailers remains mutually beneficial, we ask stockists to agree to our terms and conditions before opening a wholesale account.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not charge sales tax or other additional processing fees.
- Payment is made at the time of ordering.
- For orders of $2,500 or more, we accept a 50% deposit at the time of ordering with the remaining amount due before the order ships.*
- We do not currently accept net payment terms.
*Applicable on direct wholesale orders, only. Not applicable on orders placed through our Handshake shop.
- Our wholesale order minimum is $200.00 plus shipping for initial and subsequent wholesale orders.
- All wholesales orders require a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of at least 4 units per product.
Testers and Samples
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit for customer testing and sampling.
- If you would like to try or test a product before adding it to your shop, please contact us at email@example.com to learn about our Wholesale Sample Program.
- Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS from Holland, Michigan.
- Local pick-up is available upon request.
- For direct wholesale orders, shipping charges will be calculated once the order is prepared for shipment and a separate invoice for shipping charges will be emailed to you.
- For Handshake orders, shipping charges will be applied and paid upfront with your order.
- Our products may be sold in your brick & mortar shop, gift or subscription boxes, and on your eCommerce site.
- Our products may not be sold on third party sites such as Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.
- We list an MSRP in our Wholesale Catalog, but you may set your own prices as the retailer.
- We are happy to provide stockists with product photos to be used on websites or social media pages -- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request photos.
- Please tag or mention us on when using our photos on social media.
Returns and Refunds
- Due to the nature of our items, we do not accept returns.
- If your product arrives damaged, please contact us with photos of the damaged items within 48 hours of receiving the order and we will refund the damaged product or make arrangements to have it shipped back to us for an exchange.
- Lead time may vary from 7-14 business days depending on order size, product availability, and our production schedule.
- Please note -- Due to the time it takes to cure, soaps require a 4-6 week turnaround time if not currently in stock.
- Orders may be revised or canceled within 48 hours from the time they are placed.
- Any order cancellations after 48 hours are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We cannot cancel any order once it has shipped.
Drop Shipment, Private Label, and Consignment
- We do not offer drop shipment, private label or consignment at this time.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients in our products, there may be slight color and scent variations from batch to batch and product colors may fade over time. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product.
Once you've read and agreed to the above terms and conditions, please submit your application for a wholesale account.